jhalfs-X CLFS

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 27 10:24:25 PST 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Lunes, 27 de Marzo de 2006 19:46, George Boudreau escribió:
>> Manuel,
>>    Changes made to Makefile.
>>
>>    There is something strange about finding the tree-1.5.0 package (part
>> of the test tools suite). I will look at in later this afternoon.
>
> The original format is .tgz...
>
> Fixing the packages.xsl now...
>

>>    The package is nearing completion.. end of this week?
>
> I hope.
>
> That will meant lest that a mounth in stabilize the code :-)))

  Very smooth progress Manuel, 4 books in 1 script. I expect the bug
reports will start coming in, mainly CLFS, once people start using it. I
hope there are not too many "It would be nice if...."

  There is still some internal work to be done, mostly cosmetic and ICA
hooks to be added. I will also remove the usage of _IS_ later this week.

  This is a little more complicated than the original jhalfs, should be
there be a READM or How-To attached to the project. Jeremy.. how's your
novel writing skills these days?

   grb