jhalfs-X build status

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 26 11:31:02 PST 2006

El Domingo, 26 de Marzo de 2006 20:38, George Boudreau escribió:

>    I don't see the real value of this ability.. That is why I created
> the config files, to eliminate the 20 switch command line.

When rendering the multiple variations for each book (CLFS requires 44 runs to
track properly the arch, method and testsites-level variations) to can
diffing the changes with previous ones, I find annoying to have to edit the
config files each time and to remember to return it to their default values
before doing a commit.

Of course, for final user could be most simple and failsafe to edit the config
files.

>    I also forgot the problem with CLFS 'boot method' makefile division.
> Back in the cave I go, the yellow ball is supposed to return in my
> lifetime.. *sigh*

The current implementation work for now?

My point is that the current experimental code is better than the old one,
thus we should to promote it to trunk ASAP.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia