jhalfs-X build status

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 26 10:38:46 PST 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Domingo, 26 de Marzo de 2006 19:06, George Boudreau escribió:
>
>>    It will soon be is a usable state for the general public. Should we
>> have a naming contest?  ( I propose jhalfs-X  for eXtended jhalfs )
>
> What I'm thinking is to fix the list of command line switches (all
> configuration options should have their switch also),

   I don't see the real value of this ability.. That is why I created
the config files, to eliminate the 20 switch command line.

  to fix the --help
> output, and to review all messages (both error and succes).

  Should also revisit the "echo_finished" text in makefile_functions,
make it generic for all books or create a version for each book.

> Then, merge it to trunk and ask to Thomas or Jeremy to plublish an oficial
> announce in the ALFS page and in some of the mailing list.

   I also forgot the problem with CLFS 'boot method' makefile division.
Back in the cave I go, the yellow ball is supposed to return in my
lifetime.. *sigh*