jhalfs-X build status

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 26 09:39:55 PST 2006

El Domingo, 26 de Marzo de 2006 19:06, George Boudreau escribió:

>    It will soon be is a usable state for the general public. Should we
> have a naming contest?  ( I propose jhalfs-X  for eXtended jhalfs )

What I'm thinking is to fix the list of command line switches (all
configuration options should have their switch also), to fix the --help
output, and to review all messages (both error and succes).

Then, merge it to trunk and ask to Thomas or Jeremy to plublish an oficial
announce in the ALFS page and in some of the mailing list.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia