RFC[02] - nZyme C++ code segment

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Mar 25 11:11:49 PST 2006

George Makrydakis wrote:
> Hi guys, sorry for top - posting. I know you are all busy with jhalfs;
> this is an interim update towards a more functional version of the C++
> parsing codebase.

Looks good so far, George. Very thorough. Not sure how important this
is, but when compiling with -Wall, I get this output:

nZyme.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
nZyme.cpp:67: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:79: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:140: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:140: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:142: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:142: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:148: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:148: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:155: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:155: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:185: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:241: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:244: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:250: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:250: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
expressions
nZyme.cpp:301:1: warning: unknown escape sequence '\/'

That last line might be due to copy and pasting... not sure. Can you
perhaps provide the code as an attachment next time? :)

--
JH