jhalfs experimental 2405: paco patch try4

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Sat Mar 25 05:00:09 PST 2006

The LFS and HLFS part should now hopefully be bug-free, and I've
included a thin README file.

Preliminary support for paco in BLFS is also included in the patch,
although it's mostly for special interest people, as the BLFS part need
some (extensive) manual editing to really be useful. But it gives an
impression how I would like to incorporate paco for BLFS. I don't really
want to edit the blfs.xsl file, but I had to comment out the sudo for
the installation commands. I'm trying to learn enough XSL to test if
paco is to be used or not, and apply sudo based on that. I think it can
be accomplished by editing a template and passing the $USE_PACO to the
xsltproc command in the master.sh. If I make that work, paco can be
turned on/off with a simple switch in the common/config file.

As always, all comments and reports are very welcome ;)

Tor Olav