paco fixes

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Sat Mar 25 04:48:02 PST 2006

David Rosal wrote:

> Hello Tor, hello all.
>
> I have fixed the problems in paco-1.10.3.
> Now PACO_??CLUDE environment variables are honoured, and the "excluded
> paths actually not excluded" bug has been fixed.

Thanks, that's quick :)

> The recent changes worth a new release, but for now you can use the
> latest development version from http://paco.sf.net/dl/
> Versions 20060325 and later are safe, and should be usable in the
> jhalfs-paco patch.

That will be my minimum recommended version then, as the two latest
stable releases have give me some trouble with HLFS-uClibc. I can try to
give some error report on that on the paco-ML if you're interested, but
it seems to be solved now, as the latest svn-versions give me no problem
at all..

Keep up the nice work ;)

Tor Olav