jhalfs-X .. $LFS $HLFS

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 23 21:04:00 PST 2006

Manuel,
   I 'think' I have stumbled upon a small ugly. When I started to reduce
the amount of code for the 4 books lfs/hlfs/clfs/blfs I took some
liberties with the global variables LFS (and HLFS).. I removed them from
the scripts and replaced them with a generic MOUNT_PT. This was done so
I could standardize many of the functions.. In the Makefile
  MOUNT_PT= $BUILDDIR

   The small ugly is related to the kernfs script. In HLFS you do
"HLFS=$LFS" in your xsl script. However LFS no longer exists as the
mount point .. In the CLFS package the LFS still exists, unmodified.