r2396 - jhalfs/branches/experimental/CLFS

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 23 13:24:12 PST 2006

George Boudreau wrote:
>   The overhead was minimal with the function call.. BUT I have started
> to mix the styles when the case statement made the code clearer. For me
> it was just a matter of personal taste, this branch was just my take on
> the TODO list.

Alright. Indeed, the overhead would be minimal, but then again, every
little bit counts. :) FWIW, I personally find the case statements a lot
easier to read. If I get some free time again to jump in and help (I'm
getting jealous watching you guys) I'll most likely use case wherever I
need a string comparison.

--
JH