jhalfs experimental 2386 - Paco patch try3

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Wed Mar 22 11:51:57 PST 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:

>El Miércoles, 22 de Marzo de 2006 09:24, Tor Olav Stava escribió:
>

>>Update:
>>- Fixed an if-statement bug in chapter07 (both HLFS and LFS)
>>

>Confirmed. The output look very sane now :-)

Thanks

>If you create a separate README.PACO file discusing about PACO, from where to
>download it, etc, (links to futher info like the ones to paco hints in the
>Hints Projets are fine), I will be very happy adding the up-to-date patches
>to the experimental branch.

I'll do that.

It seems I've also got a solution for the BLFS part, but I'm not very
happy with it. I haven't found a way to make that part optional yet, so
if the patch is applied, there's no way to turn off Paco again :( I'll
post the patch for BLFS when I've done a little bit more testing.
Hopefully some of you guys can give some insight on how to do it better.

Tor Olav