jhalfs experimental 2386 - Paco patch try3

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 22 10:45:39 PST 2006

El Miércoles, 22 de Marzo de 2006 09:24, Tor Olav Stava escribió:
> Update:
> - Fixed an if-statement bug in chapter07 (both HLFS and LFS)

Confirmed. The output look very sane now :-)

> That last note seemed right to me, anyone agree/disagree?
> I just don't see a big point in logging a few single config files.

That look fine to me.

> Manuel: I cannot reproduce that bug in the "clean-chapter6" target,
> hence I cannot fix it. Would you be so kind and confirm if it's still a
> problem, if you got some time? I'd appreciate it ;)

That was a false bug due a optical illusion in Kompare, sorry.

If you create a separate README.PACO file discusing about PACO, from where to
download it, etc, (links to futher info like the ones to paco hints in the
Hints Projets are fine), I will be very happy adding the up-to-date patches
to the experimental branch.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia