jhalfs experimental 2386 - Paco patch try3

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Wed Mar 22 00:24:29 PST 2006

Update:
- Fixed an if-statement bug in chapter07 (both HLFS and LFS)

Notes:
- It works for the HLFS and LFS part of jhalfs-X-2386
- The use of Paco can be toggled on/off in the common/config file
- Use paco-svn-20060319 or later, 1.10.2 will fail with HLFS and 1.10.3
has a bug and doesn't honour the EXCLUDE dirs.
- Paco will be installed twice in Ch06. The first install will link
against /tools, and second link against the adjusted toolchain.
- The paco source package has to be copied manually to the /sources dir
before starting the make
- Only bootscripts and kernel installation will be logged in chapter07.

That last note seemed right to me, anyone agree/disagree?
I just don't see a big point in logging a few single config files.

Manuel: I cannot reproduce that bug in the "clean-chapter6" target,
hence I cannot fix it. Would you be so kind and confirm if it's still a
problem, if you got some time? I'd appreciate it ;)

Tor Olav