jhalfs experimental Paco patch try2

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Tue Mar 21 02:52:44 PST 2006

Another paco patch is ready ;)

Notes:
- It works for the HLFS and LFS part of jhalfs-X-2378.
- The use of Paco can be toggled on/off in the common/config file
- Use paco-svn-20060319 or later, 1.10.2 will fail with HLFS and 1.10.3
has a bug and doesn't honour the EXCLUDE dirs.
- Paco will be installed twice in Ch06. The first install will link
against /tools, and second link against the adjusted toolchain.
- The paco source package has to be copied manually to the /sources dir
before starting the make

That should be it, enjoy :)

I'll start working on the BLFS part now, but that will need a totally
different approach, so it'll maybe take awhile.
The CLFS part will be that last thing I try, as there's a lot of changes
there, and I don't have any experience with it.

All feedback welcome

Tor Olav