jhalfs experimental BLFS

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 20 13:15:54 PST 2006

El Lunes, 20 de Marzo de 2006 22:09, George Boudreau escribió:

>    Unless we put a CONFIG_uClbc into the HLFS config file how could we
> use it.  The builder can unpack the uClibc package, configure it their
> taste and save the .config file with the ${CONFIG_uClibc} name
>    inside bash (or pass to XSL as a parameter)
>    if [[ -z  ${CONFIG_uClibc} ]]; then
>      do nothing
>    else
>      remove the config-3 patch
>      cp $CONFIG_uClibc .config
>    fi

Well, after review the uClibc config patch, look like it have a very sane
default settings.

Maybe will be enought with a HLFS.README on the top-level file saying that if
the user want to change the defaults, it must to unpack uClibc, apply the
patches, run "make menuconfig" and create a new  uClibc-0.9.28-config-3.patch
overwrittring the one dowloaded.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia