jhalfs experimental BLFS

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 20 12:49:45 PST 2006

El Lunes, 20 de Marzo de 2006 21:39, George Boudreau escribió:

>    The uClibc config patch is actually the config file and does/did
> produce a bootable partition in the past..

In the book say that that is an starting point, but that more configuration is
needed to suit the user needs.

Is a similar situation like if we add the .config file used in the Live CD to
build the kernel. It will compile and may boot the system, but maybe isn't
what the user will need.

>    Has someone broken the clfs x86 book. I am no longer able to run the
> bash without errors. I had no problem earlier in the day???

Look like a validation issue in the book sources due the kernel update commit.

I will try to fix it now.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia