jhalfs HLFS part: grsec and uClibc-locale

Tor Olav Stava t-ol-sta at online.no
Mon Mar 20 01:51:19 PST 2006

jhalfs-experimental-2370

It seems like the uClibc-locale package is now back to *.tgz format on
the mirrors, and the *.tar.bz2 -> *.tgz hack is no longer needed.
I attached a simple patch to solve this issue.

Another strange thing I noticed, was with the
grsecurity-2.1.8-2.6.14.6-200601211647.patch.gz. It is shown as *.gz in
the patches file, and downloaded accordingly, but in
hlfs-commands/chapter07/136-kernel it is referenced as a *.bz2 file.
I've run the ./hlfs script several time with the same result, and
there's no *.bz2 file in my archive that can confuse the script or the
parser.

Tor Olav

(PS: the Paco patch for experimental-2370 HLFS and LFS part is having
the final test-run right now :) )