jhalfs tar-1.15

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 17 15:29:25 PST 2006

El Sábado, 18 de Marzo de 2006 00:19, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>    you mentioned you might revisit the tar commands since they may be
> simplified with the 1.15 version of tar.

Yes, that meant that "define unpack" can be equal to "define unpack3", thus
the numeration of all that function should be changed. Also,  could allow to
make all the code agnostic about the packages format.

That remember me that we need same way to not bomb when the same package is
found in both formats into the sources dir.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia