jhalfs-X HLFS mulitiude of changes

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 17 15:03:16 PST 2006

El Viernes, 17 de Marzo de 2006 23:24, George Boudreau escribió:

> 039-gcc   .. The test programs are designed to produce a error. This
> shows the install is correct up to that point.. We need to block error
> trapping or the build terminates.

Then "./test || true" should work also.

> 071-glibc .. rm.. returns a 'failure' on non-existent fails and trips
> the error trapping

an "rm -f .." could  to solve that, kepping error trapping in locales and
files creation.

> 126-usage .. this also fails for the same reason.

I'm thinking to remove the run of that script. It look like is intended to be
a user's guide about how to manage permissions, instead of actual commands
that must be run.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia