jhalfs-X HLFS mulitiude of changes

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 17 14:24:34 PST 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Viernes, 17 de Marzo de 2006 22:47, George Boudreau escribió:
>> Manuel,
>>    I see we are hot an heavy into changes in HLFS for the weekend. I
>> have not been doing full builds on HLFS for a while and an ove rsite or
>> two had slipped in. Thanks to Tor Olav poking me about hlfs I attempted
>> a build and found two whoppers.. now corrected.
>>    I will be more do frequent builds in the future.
>
> Well, I aren't doing builds yet also, but trying to keep the generated scripts
> and Makefile the more similar possible to the previous ones ;-)
>
> As a side note, the "set +e" placed in 039-gcc,  071-glibc and 126-usage are
> actually needed? or are they due a bug in the book's commands?

039-gcc   .. The test programs are designed to produce a error. This
shows the install is correct up to that point.. We need to block error
trapping or the build terminates.

071-glibc .. rm.. returns a 'failure' on non-existent fails and trips
the error trapping

126-usage .. this also fails for the same reason.