jhalfs-X HLFS mulitiude of changes

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 17 13:56:21 PST 2006

El Viernes, 17 de Marzo de 2006 22:47, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>    I see we are hot an heavy into changes in HLFS for the weekend. I
> have not been doing full builds on HLFS for a while and an ove rsite or
> two had slipped in. Thanks to Tor Olav poking me about hlfs I attempted
> a build and found two whoppers.. now corrected.
>    I will be more do frequent builds in the future.

Well, I aren't doing builds yet also, but trying to keep the generated scripts
and Makefile the more similar possible to the previous ones ;-)

As a side note, the "set +e" placed in 039-gcc,  071-glibc and 126-usage are
actually needed? or are they due a bug in the book's commands?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia