jhalfs-X HLFS patches missing

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 17 13:35:37 PST 2006

El Viernes, 17 de Marzo de 2006 21:56, Tor Olav Stava escribió:

> That's ok, I've already lost most of my hair :)
> I'm sure it could be done using a 'sed' approach against the finished
> bash scripts, but then you can probably rule me out :(

I think that many of the PACO stuff could be done with a patch against the XSL
code, instead of patching the bash code. The used variables and commands are
the same for all packages (except the $name-$vrs ones, that is the more
difficult part in XSL).

That will allow to create a less intrusive and more easy to maintain patch,
IMHO.

> I really want this to work, if nothing else at least for my own use
> right now.
> And of course, if something breaks, then it needs to be fixed ;)

I also want it working for personal purposes ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia