jhalfs-X HLFS patches missing

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 17 07:50:54 PST 2006

Tor Olav Stava wrote:
> George Boudreau wrote:
>
>> Tor
>>   I fixed the bug, try it now. (overly zealous housekeeping, removed
>> save/restore pair against the bash var IFS)
>>
>>   George
>
> Indeed it works :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> I'll keep on working with the Paco patch then. I'm aware things will
> change alot, and the patch will probably be outdated in a few days, but
> I think I'll manage to keep up.

   You will loose all your hair trying to keep up with with this branch
:-)  I have not had the time to wander through the PACO code but I was
wondering it your code could be applied after the bash scripts were
created? This would keep you from chasing our revisions. (2 more
cosmetic ones since my last post)
   Just a thought..
   grb