jhalfs HLFS Paco patch

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:24:44 PST 2006

On 3/16/06, Tor Olav Stava <t-ol-sta at online.no> wrote:

> +    # UGLY, but will avoid using Paco up to linux-libc-headers

Tor,

I don't know if you considered this.  In my scripts, I install paco at
the end of the /tools stage (Ch. 5).  Then I add
/usr/lib/libpaco-log.so -> /tools/lib/libpaco-log.so to Creating
Essential Symlinks and let the paco binary be found through the PATH.
Then I can start using it immediately in the final system, without
altering what LD_PRELOAD gets set to at any point.  I then reinstall
paco at the end of the final system.

Just a thought.

--
Dan