RFC[01] - nZyme C++ code segment

George Makrydakis gmakmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 06:40:22 PST 2006

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> I'm not sure any other license (I don't know for sure, this is just
> my understanding) has the stipulation that the source must *always*
> be distributed with anything derived from it.

I guess you are right, but in anycase my intention is one: always have the source code available and readily modifiable by the end user. I have no problems with
GPL, BSD, CDDL, WYSIWIG and related acronyms. I only wish for the tool to grow as much as possible, so please advise me.

Thank you

George Makrydakis
gmak