Thank you for making it meaningless...

George Makrydakis gmakmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:32:04 PST 2006

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> BTW, you don't seem to follow the customs of the lists very well.  You
> top post and don't trim messages.  In other words, you want to do things
> your way.

--> read global

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> I have nothing against what George has done, but quite frankly, what he
> he has done is proven that bash is a Touring Complete (TC) language.

--> "hole in the water" effect, note: frankly. Frankly, were you working with bash or not (jhalfs)?

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> I won't bother you again by responding to your posts.

--> read global

George Makrydakis wrote:

> 1. Thank you for your help.
> 2. I am not the only one [not] trimming messages, simply check the archives.
> 3. Thank you for not bothering again.

--> read global

Richard A. Downing wrote:

> What a rude person you are George.  I think your attitude is intolerable
> and that you should be unceremoniously booted off the project.  As a
> matter of principle I am now boycotting the ALFS project and all it's
> products until the 'management' come to their senses.

--> read global

Richard A. Downing wrote:

> But the fact remains this one (gmak?) top
> posts, doesn't trim, shouts a lot, is long winded, and makes reading
> alfs-dev disagreeable.  He generally behaves like he's about 12.

--> read global

Richard A. Downing wrote:

> parsing, is that what it's called?  I used my usual GIGO state machine.

--> read global

Global Response:

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/alfs-discuss/2006-March/007738.html

I already did, only to receive more scorn afterwards.
I do _not_ have a sense of humor.
I really do not see the point discussing benevolent intentions, only contributions.
Some of your peers have misinterpreted me.
Some of your peers had unintentional bias.
The parsing project is moving on.
Please drop a useless subject.

Thank you all for your comments and support.

George Makrydakis