Thank you for making it meaningless...

Thomas Pegg thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 10 16:25:20 PST 2006

George Makrydakis wrote:

<snip a bunch I wish not to comment on as it will only make this whole
thing drag on longer than it already should have>

> sense of humor. I only believe to logic. So I posted on the list,
> axiomatically accepting that as indicated in the website, this is the
> proper way. Thus by trial and error I find the proper place to discuss
> ideas is (not?????) the mailing list. Please do correct me if I am wrong.
No this list is very much the place to dicuss and develop ideas. I would
very much like see a lot of your work continue be discussed and
developed on list as much as possible, you've provided some very useful
stuff and a major boost in helping development of the new alfs tool, I
would hate to lose that.

> For me this is a final post concerning Mr. Dubbs and Mr. Downing. I

Fine, can we now consider this matter closed and get back to normal
development related type discussions, please.

Thomas