Thank you for making it meaningless...

Richard A Downing richard at langside.org.uk
Fri Mar 10 08:25:45 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Richard A Downing wrote:
>> What a rude person you are George.
Snip

> Btw, Richard, you do realize, don't you, that George isn't a member of
> ALFS officially? We do have another George who hasn't caused any trouble
> to date that is a member - George Boudreau. So there isn't any booting
> to be done, and I'm not sure what the management is supposed to do.

No confusion in my mind as to the actual people (excuse me, Mr Boudreau
if you thought there was), although I may have been confused as to
'status' in the project.  But the fact remains this one (gmak?) top
posts, doesn't trim, shouts a lot, is long winded, and makes reading
alfs-dev disagreeable.  He generally behaves like he's about 12.

I'm not an apologist for Bruce, but this is a case where he is the
innocent party.  And as I've said before, I will not quietly tolerate
injustice.

The 'management' is supposed to speak up.

These things must be 'nipped in the bud' (on-list, not in some secret
'astronomical' place, either) otherwise you get the same 'ignore until
explosion' as we had last month.

R.

P.S. Thunderbird's British English Dictionary thinks 'Boudreau' should
be spelt 'Dreadnought'.  Which was the name of our revolutionary
battleship :)