Thank you for making it meaningless...

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 10 07:25:56 PST 2006

Richard A Downing wrote:
> What a rude person you are George.  I think your attitude is intolerable
> and that you should be unceremoniously booted off the project.  As a
> matter of principle I am now boycotting the ALFS project and all it's
> products until the 'management' come to their senses.
>
> This is FAR worse than the two who were castigated last month.  But
> nothing is done about it... (unless it's done in secret, of course)

I must say, I'm also a little confused by George's behavior. He's very
agreeable on IRC, and up to the other day, I've had no disagreements
with him. I'm not sure why he's over-reacting to comments... (George, I
honestly do think you're over-reacting. Bruce simply stated an opinion
and was not directly criticizing your work at all or insulting you -
Everyone here is entitled to their opinions and has the right to express
them - that's the nature of these lists.)

Btw, Richard, you do realize, don't you, that George isn't a member of
ALFS officially? We do have another George who hasn't caused any trouble
to date that is a member - George Boudreau. So there isn't any booting
to be done, and I'm not sure what the management is supposed to do.

--
JH