jhalfs experimental and ICA

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 9 09:48:41 PST 2006

El Jueves, 9 de Marzo de 2006 17:01, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> In that case, I think it's best if ITERATIONS=x and RUN_ICA=x are
> separate.

I agree. $ITERATIONS could control how many times chapter06 is rebuild, and
$RUN_ICA control if the ICA/farce specific stuff should be run or not.

Now, I have a dude, in part due that I don't know yet how work ICA/farce. When
rebuilding chapter6 for personal purposes, the packages are installed op-top
of the previous ones and not using the binaries on /tools at all. All files
are overwritten by the new compiled ones.

For ICA/parse, where/how each iteration is installed to be sure that the final
product isn't a mess of files from each rebuild?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia