jhalfs development

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 7 14:16:04 PST 2006

El Martes, 7 de Marzo de 2006 23:12, George Boudreau escribió:

>    I spoke too soon Manuel. It will take work and not add any value to
> the project. I will start extracting functions into discreet scripts.
> Format will be func_xxxx.sh and const_xxxx. I will not change any
> existing files.

OK.

Remember to set the svn:keywords property to at least "Date" and "Id" on each
new added file, and to place an $Id$ key in the head of each file. That will
allow to see who, when, and in what revision the file was last updated.

Also set the svn:executable propety on files that would need be executables.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia