jhalfs development

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 7 12:08:08 PST 2006

El Martes, 7 de Marzo de 2006 00:23, George Boudreau escribió:
>    It sounds like we have a layout, a goal and half a plan on how to
> reach the goal. Next step is to write the specs, what goes where and
> it's function. (I hate writing specs, I hated doing it 20 years ago and
> still hate it).
>
>    I will send some overall thoughts in a short while..

The branch has been created:

svn co \
svn+ssh://[your_username]@svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/jhalfs/branches/experimental

The dirs structure has been created and the files from jhalfs-experimental-2
placed into their proper dirs a renamed following the proposed layout. Of
course, due to that changes the code is broken, but ready to start playing
with it ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia