parser update...

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 7 10:41:12 PST 2006

El Martes, 7 de Marzo de 2006 10:44, George Makrydakis escribió:

> BTW Gerard was thinking of restructuring the book to LaTEX format... The
> parsing module could be shifted towards that direction, but since you know
> more than me, only tell me that I am not building yet another XML parser
> for nothing :). The class - like "package" management is sure a nice idea
> though.

No official proposal has been made yet, and a heavy discussion will be needed
before to take a decision about that theoretical proposal.

Taking account that there is four separate book's projects with their own
lider and editors each one, and that the possible migration of all books to
LaTeX would be a very huge task (and not sure about how CLFS could be
migrated to that format), I'm pretty sure that we will have XML sources for
many many time.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia