Thank you for making it meaningless...

George Makrydakis gmakmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 08:44:42 PST 2006

Read update2; I am for - teamwork kind of person. You did not cause anything, only that I got a bit confused. Development should always happen publicly because
this way it is easy to avoid eye - of - the - beholder effects on behalf of the developers. IT is just that at times people who review what is posted keep
asking for more before even POC is complete... This leads to misunderstandings, as well as bad marathon - runner effects. Bottom line is I wish to contribute to
this, as I stated initially :)

Some notes on what I will work on this afternoon:

1. Reduce (if) statements to minimal, fuse it with in - line parsing, full DTD compliance
2. Implement stack - based approach to handling element names, entity dereferencing
3. Implement xi:include searching/including
4. Implement the searching algorithms (binary search, why not make it easy for it to parse HUGE xml files).

BTW, you should be using C++ vectors in there, it will make things easier once we start actually creating the classes and move away from procedure  - oriented
programming.

Thanks again,
gmak