update2 - READ ME!

George Makrydakis gmakmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 08:09:49 PST 2006

I really wish to work with you in any case. I just believe that the parser should be worked upon as a standalone first, and then port whatever the nALFS project
has into it for building the regular binary. Right now you got me CONFUSED... How to work on something that you already have an idea of where it should head? I
am practically useless... I will be working on my parser structures and the concepts as laid out in our discussion back then, for my "fun" part. Until a
"parser" is close to complete, having more programmers working on the same concept can lead to pretty sore experiences; fact remains that I really like this,
but bear in mind that keeping the fun part out, well ... What should I do, post everything on the list as it comes out?...

Please debug my thought patterns, find the error...

Marathon runners can have heart attacks too.

Thank you,

gmak