jhalfs development

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 6 19:14:38 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Thomas Pegg wrote:
>> Dan Nicholson wrote:
>>

>>> Thoughts anyone?  I can provide more details about the procedure upon
>>> request.
>>
>> Sounds like a neat feature to have to me. But I'll leave this to
>> George, Jeremy and Manuel, as jhalfs is their area.
>
> Thomas, you're always welcome to help. :)

   Sorry Dan.. although I put my $0.02 into Greg's build script and
added a few package managers, ICA is Greg's alone, conceived and coded
in the wilds of the Blue Mountains.
   If folks want ICA added and Greg has no problem (with appropriate
links and acknowledgments included in the code) then it could be added
to the specs.