jhalfs development

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 6 14:07:17 PST 2006

El Lunes, 6 de Marzo de 2006 22:55, George Boudreau escribió:

>    Could you expand on the 'function as a file' idea. Do you mean to
> code  'book download' 'package download' 'patch download' 'config vars
> validation' etc. as files in COMMON or inside each book directory.

Into common when possible, trying to place inside each book directory only
that functions that are unique for that book. But we will see, after all is
an experimental branch.

I hope that LFS, CLFS, and HLFS will share a lot of code. Maybe BLFS will need
it own set of fuction files.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia