jhalfs development

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 6 12:41:47 PST 2006

Manuel:
   I have not spent much time on jhalfs as I have been waiting for a
concensus on a new format. However, the attached file contain some
changes I made to my earlier work on a unified system (an ugly beast but
with potential). It will produce (h,c,l)fs bootable partitions with a
little hand holding. Note:: No attempt was made to integrate blfs into
the system.

   The clfs has only been tested on x86,multi,pure. The remainder of the
systems may work but I have not attempted to verify the output. Any
review I could give would be like a eunuch giving a review of the Karma
Sutra: it could only be from a theoretical point of view.

    There are many details that need to be ironed out in the config,
package and patch entity files (a common format would make life easier)

   George.