LOTTO.NL

LOTTO.NL infol2005d at walla.com
Sun Mar 5 11:28:10 PST 2006

LOTTO.NL,
2391 Beds 152 Koningin Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, the Net<FONT color=#d2eb9e>he</FONT>rlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Susan Console
(Lottery Coordinator)
Website: www.lotto.nl
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lotto NL Winners International programs held on the 2nd, March, 2006.  Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with
prize # 778009/UK drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass of the draws. You are to receiv<B>e</B> €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask
that you keep your winning information confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid
loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants. It's important to note that this draws
were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the world
 through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored and promote<STRIKE>d</STRIKE> Lotto NL. We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot
winning is €85million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days. After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers in all correspondence with us. Congratulations once again from all members of <STRIKE>L</STRIKE>otto NL.
Thank you for being part of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly contact our Paying Bank
Send them the following information’s:
(i)  Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers