Expensive fuser in progress_bar.sh

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 28 10:32:41 PDT 2006

El Lunes, 26 de Junio de 2006 15:35, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> Attached is one solution that is working on my box (so far).  The
> whole system is noticeably less sluggish while building.  `top' looks
> normal again.

That have a big bug: if the build of some target fails (or you press
Control-C), progress-bar.sh will loop for ever in the background.

I will see if we can do the exit tests each second instead of each 120
milliseconds, But that could need a "sleep 1.2" instead current "sleep .25"

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia