jhalfs use for LFS-6.2

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:01:26 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

The time is very near for testing LFS-6.2.  I think it would be a
major win if testers can use jhalfs to build the systems consistently,
generate build logs and run ICA diffs (for the ambitious).

So, I have a couple questions:

* What's the current state of development in terms of use with LFS?
As I recall, this path is pretty well smoothed out.  Would it be
possible to make a release or a snapshot that can be used for testing
LFS?

* Would it be possible to write up a short procedure for the
uninitiated?  If the docs in the tarball are up to date and you feel
they are good, then that would be sufficient.  I just don't want
people to get bogged down learning the tools.  I'm sure you feel the
same way.

Thanks.

--
Dan