BLFS experimental code

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 18 14:22:53 PDT 2006

El Domingo, 18 de Junio de 2006 15:02, David Mascall escribió:

> Why is the absolute location from the packages file being prefixed with
> ../ ?

Due that we need to use relative paths in the XSL and XInclude code.

> Does the script need to be run from a certain location relative to my
> copy of the svn for the BLFS book ?

Yes. The BLFS sources directory must be placed in the same directory where you
should to copy the files under jhalfs-X/BLFS. For example:

macana at sandbox:~/test/BLFS$ ls
alternatives.conf  blfs-xml  packages  blfs-parser.sh     libs
packages.sh

Here "blfs-xml" is the BLFS sources directory. You must to use that directory
name due that it's hardcoded in book.xsl for now.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia