How automated BLFS

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 17 03:16:46 PDT 2006

El Sábado, 17 de Junio de 2006 12:12, sacarde escribió:
> Hi,
>    I have succesfully used jhalfs to build LFS, now
> how can I use jhalfs to continue building BLFS ?
> can you suggest me some documentation ?

The BLFS build is yet under development and a lot of issues need be fixed.

Plus, BLFS is a big beast not suitable for full automatization.

We are trying to generate basics build scripts and Makefiles, but the user
will have to edit manually several of them to can do the builds.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia