CLFS.. linux-headers

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 17 02:57:10 PDT 2006

El Sábado, 17 de Junio de 2006 01:58, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>
> I put a small work around in the CLFS master script until I come up with
> a proper work method. ( I expect the header naming scheme will pop up in
> the other books in the future )

What about changing how the packages file is created?

Instead to use packages.ent to dump "pkg-version version" pairs we could to
use a simple XSL to list the actual packages names from packages.xml.

That could to prevent future issues like the linux-headers and tree ones, but
will need to modify a lot of code in the {,C,H}LFS/master.sh files.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia