jhalfs, makefile restart (LFS build only)

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 10 04:47:45 PDT 2006

El Sábado, 10 de Junio de 2006 13:37, sacarde escribió:
> Alle 20:57, venerdì 9 giugno 2006, M.Canales.es ha scritto:
>
> can you show me the final exact code to restart LFS script and where I have
> to add ?

The code is in the jhalfs SVN trunk version.

How to add it to restart and old stopped build depend on how old that build is
and requires to know very well how to jhalfs and the Makefile works to can
fix possible issues.

I reccomend you to start a new build from scratch using current jhalfs SVN
trunk code.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia