[ANNOUNCE] nALFS 1.2.6

Subhash Chandra mr.subhash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 14:54:33 PST 2006

Hi guys,

Congrats on the new release. I want to add something to it. I don't
know weather I'm doing it right or not, but there are problems with su
in chroot environ. I've put a patch on my blog some time ago (
http://sub-cache.blogspot.com/2005/11/patched-nalfs-to-use-etcpasswd-from.html
). plz take a look at it. Also I would like to note that, same code is
there in handlers/stage.c too but the thing works fine (for my cause,
package users approach) without changing it (didn't do testing much).

On 1/29/06, Thomas Pegg <thomasp at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> The ALFS team is pleased to announce the release of nALFS version 1.2.6.
> This is a bugfix update to version 1.2.5, incorporating two changes:
>
> 1. A fix for corruption of files when using search_replace, in cases
> where the search pattern is at the end of the file. Thanks to David
> Rosal and Arthur Demchenkov.
>
> 2. A fix for an issue with the drawing of line characters in UTF-8
> locales. Thanks to Alexander Patrakov.
>
> This new release can be downloaded from the usual location
> (/alfs/downloads/stable/nALFS-1.2.6.tar.bz2).
>
> All comments, questions and discussions of this release should be
> directed to the alfs-discuss mailing list.
>

> --

║I don't know how much of what I say is true ║