Subversion Upgrade

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 18 18:41:33 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Btw, Matt, according to the above it's not necessary to do a dump/load
> cycle. Would you be able to find where this was mentioned and/or what
> features we miss out on by not running the dump/load? I'm having trouble
> spotting more information than this.

I'm going to proceed with my stated plan. Doing a dump/load cycle
guarantees that we'll be able to take advantage of all new features.
However, it won't be happening today. Unless something major comes up,
plan on the upgrade happening between 7:00 - 11:00 pm EST Thursday
evening. (12:00am - 4:00am GMT Friday morning). I'll announce on the
lists before I start