Paco-ablfs-0.3 released

David Rosal david.rosal at upf.edu
Tue Jan 17 01:23:12 PST 2006

(please excuse me if you receive this message more than once)

Hi there.

I'd like to announce the first public release of paco-ablfs.

Paco-ablfs stands for "Pacoized Automated Beyond Linux From Scratch". It
is an awk+shell script written by Arthur Demchenkov, that takes
ALFS-BLFS XML profiles as input and "pacoizes" them so that the packages
that are installed are automatically logged by paco.

We will be so honoured if anyone wants to give it a try. Here's the pointer:

--> http://paco.sourceforge.net/downloads.html

*david