jhablfs

Richard A Downing richard at langside.org.uk
Sun Jan 15 00:26:54 PST 2006

I found this in the jhalfs svn, so I thought I'd try it.  It's a really
good start!

Two (no one expects... :-) observations:

1) The tar command needs a -v option or nothing gets written
to /tmp/unpacked.

2) You could usefully include a static version of wget (and sudo) in the
package, at least for x86, look here for a small one:
ftp://foobar.math.fu-berlin.de/pub/dietlibc/bin-i386

3) I'd like an option to stop sudo being used at all.  Then I can run as
root until I can get wget, sudo and svn built and rerun jhablfs.

R.