New ALFS todo list

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 13 10:28:22 PST 2006

El Viernes, 13 de Enero de 2006 19:12, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> We could possibly be more explicit in documenting where those files are
> and how/what to edit in our docs.

Thinking on that, maybe we could to document, as a example, how to add Craklib
support in Shadow (that is something discussed into the book, then not a
desviation from the book's instrucctions) and to add a switch to rebuild the
Makefile based on the actual contents of the commands/ dir.

> For the new alfs tool, which will hopefully be much more advanced, we
> could conceivably support some sort of on-the-fly editing/viewing. View
> any of the commands to be run and open them up within the tool and edit
> within as well.

That could be very cool ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia