New ALFS todo list

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 12 18:32:30 PST 2006

Thomas Pegg wrote:

> is how the two communicate with each other, in otherwords establishing
> the protocol of passing commands, status, etc. I know right now the
> client/server works by passing a command from the client from the
> command line and passes it onto the server for execution, but I'm not
> sure that's sufficient.

It's nowhere near sufficient. All the alfs-POC is at the moment, is me
coding while I learn C. ;) I intended to get back on it, but that would
also mean dropping all the other LFS stuff I do so I can learn while I
go. Anyone with any real coding experience/expertise is welcome to jump
in at any time.

--
JH